How CPAP improves lives
Once successfully treated, you can return to enjoying life to its fullest – you will enjoy both lifestyle and medical benefits.
CPAP Treatment Benefits: Potential Lifestyle Improvements include:
- Alertness while driving
- Job performance
- Mood and energy
- Sexual drive and performance
- Quality of life
- Reduced bed partner disturbance
You may also experience:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Better glucose control and insulin sensitivity
- Decreased or eliminated depression
It is important to realize that CPAP therapy is not a cure, but an ongoing treatment for OSA. Therefore it is essential to choose a provider with an excellent follow up and quality assurance program which is critical to your long term results and health status to enjoy CPAP treatment benefits.